Lake Hodges Real Estate Market Escondido CA
Buying or selling a home in the Lake Hodges area of Escondido CA? COOL! I grew up in Poway. I literally drove to the beach every day as a young lad, and would drive through Lake Hodges daily. So, after almost 40 years of Living in North County San Diego, it’s safe to say that I know the Lake Hodges Real Estate Market, quite well actually.
If you are checking out Lake Hodges Homes For Sale, Single Story Homes with Lake Views, an architectural wonder, you can find it here. The Lake Hodges real estate market consists of a variety of residential homes and subdivisions. Some of these will border on what may or may not fall into Lake Hodges Proper, but we’ll see.
I’ve created a variety of tools for you to explore the Lake Hodges Real Estate Market via my customized Lake Hodges Real Estate Market Report Tool. This will show active Lake Hodges Homes For Sale, Pending and SOLD data so you can visually analyzye the data , stats and trends happening right now in Lake Hodges, North County San Diego.
Lake Hodges Neighborhoods
Here are the top neighborhoods in and around Lake Hodges, going East to West.
- Sonata– East of the 5 freeway overlooking Lake Hodges amongs a rocky mountainous hilside. Sonata has mainly detached homes for sale, but also has a gated townhome subdivision with great views.
- Lomas Serenas- In Spanish, Lomas Serenas means ” Serene Hills”. This subdivision touts awe inspiring location amongs huge boulders that tower over Lake Hodges, the 5 freeway and North County Fair. These homes offer one of the coolest lifestyles, offering a superior location, close to all, and amazing set ups. Private, dense shruberry and trees, huge rocks and boulders, and views of Lake Hodges make Living in Lomas Serenas a unique experience. Click here to search Lomas Serenas Neighborhood Homes For Sale and here for Lomas Serenas Homes SOLD in past 18 months.
- Montclair & Bernardo Santa Fe Gated Community- Montclair and Bernardo Santa Fe are two sister subdivisoins inside one gated community directly across from the Lomas Serena neighborhood, directly next to 5 freeway, on the west side. This community features primarily Escondido Single Story Homes For Sale, built in early 2000’s. Click here to search Escondido Homes For Sale in Montclair & Bernardo Santa Fe. You can also see the past 18 months of home sales in Montclair Gated Community Escondido. Also I’m working on a market report for Montclair Home Sales Escondido, coming soon.
- Rancho Verde Estates– This community features sprawling range style homes on large 1 acre+ lots. Most of the homes will be priced around 1.4-2 million, have a pool and or some nice outdoor living space and possibly Lake Views! Click here to search Rancho Verde Estates Homes For Sale, and my Rancho Verde Estates Market Report.
- Lakeridge– The Lakeridge subdivision showcases some of the nicest homes in Escondido. Most of the landscaping and outdoor spaces are high end. Expect prices to be in the 1.6-2 million dollar range on Lakeridge Homes For Sale Lake Hodges.
- Summercreek- This is a cool neighborhood right off Del Dios Hwy and Felicita. The location is quite awesome. You can enjoy a nice ride home or to your home with Lake Views, once you get in the neighborhood there are lots of trees and greenery which provides a serene setting. You can get to Solana Beach, Encinitas, Del Mar in 18 minutes.